Growler Station Update for Decemeber 1st!
- Tool Shed Brewing Rye Porter - 4.1% - $5.95/10.95
- Fernie Brewing Company 'Project 9' Pils - 5% - 6.95/12.95
- Parallel 49 'Troll Juice' Hazy Kveik DIPA - 7.8% - $7.95/14.95
- Grain Bin Brewing 'BRUTally Dry' IPA - 6.5% - $5.95/10.95
- New Level Brewing 'Reapers Choice' IPA - 7.5% - $8.95/17.95
- Hell's Basement 'Ryes Against' = 6.3% - $7.95/14.95
We have a few new additions to the growler station this week!
First up, the Parallel 49 Troll Juice is a DIPA made in the hazy fashion with boatloads of Galaxy hops used for dry hop, coupled with a Norwegian Farmhouse yeast called Kviek. This strain produces fruity, juicy, citrus peel aromas and flavors and pairs reaaally well with the galaxy dry hop. It's juicy, spicy, fruity and very crushable for a near 8% beer.
Secondly, we have the Reapers Choice IPA from New Level Brewing out of Calgary! This is one of the newer Calgary breweries and they don't disappoint! It's a dry, west coast style IPA with loads of pine and dank hoppiness! A good one for the hop fiend!
Hope to see you soon!