Growler Station Update for December 21st!
- Annex Ale Project 'Rorshach' Chocolate Milk Stout - 6.5% - $7.95/14.95
- Blindman Brewing - Brett fermented New England Pale - 5.5% - $8.95/17.95
- Parallel 49 - 'Troll Juice' Kviek (Norweigan Farmhouse yeast) Double IPA - 7.8% - $7.95/14.95
- Grain Bin brewing ' BRUTally Dry' Brut IPA - 6.5% - $5.95/10.95
- New Level Brewing 'Reapers Choice' IPA - 7.5% - $8.95/17.95
- Hell's Basement Brewery 'Ryes Against' Rye Brown Ale - 6.3% - $7.95/14.95
This week our staff pick on the growler station is the eminently drinkable Blindman Brewing New England Pale Ale! This one is fermented with Brettanomyces! A wild yeast strain that can offer a kaleidoscope of different flavors and aromas! This particular beer picks up a very nice pineapple/lemon tart flavor from the yeast that couples extremely well with the tropical fruit flavor profile this beer already has! A definite must have for the IPA or Hazy IPA drinker and a lovely choice for the beer drinker in general! Come try some today!